BAGGAGE WEIGHT LIMITATIONS:
Please note that your checked baggage cannot exceed 32 kg per piece. This is in accordance with the local occupational safety rules. Passengers are required to re-pack their baggage if the baggage weight exceeds the limitation per piece as the baggage over 32 kg will not be accepted and must be shipped separately as freight or cargo.
SPECIAL PROMOTIONS FOR CHECKED BAGGAGE:
Special offers may at times be made available on the weight and/or number of checked bags allowed per passenger. In such cases, the maximum allowance for checked baggage will be mentioned on the passenger’s ticket in accordance with the specific special promotion.
CARRY-ON BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE:
Allowance for carry-on baggage is a single 5kg bag. For reasons of safety and comfort, no carry on item should measure more than 45 x 35 x 15 cm and weigh no more than 7kg.
In addition to the one piece of hand baggage, the following items may be carried free per passenger:
- 1 overcoat wrap or blanket.
- 1 small lady’s handbag or small wrist bag or small bag with shoulder-strap.
- 1 umbrella or walking stick.
- 1 small camera and / or binoculars.
- 1 infant’s carrying basket and / or baby stroller or push buggy, but only in cargo compartment.
- A reasonable amount of reading material for the flight.
- For an infant, infant’s foods for consumption during the flight.
- For an incapacitated passenger dependent upon 1 wheelchair (cargo compartment), or 1 pair of crutches.
CHECKED BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE FOR NESMA AIRLINES SAUDI ARABIA:
|FROM - TO||ECONOMY CLASS WEIGHT|
|ALL CITIES||ALL CITIES||20 KG||5 KG|
CHECKED BAGGAGE ALLOWANCE FOR NESMA AIRLINES EGYPT:
|FROM - TO||ECONOMY CLASS WEIGHT||BUSINESS CLASS WEIGHT|
|ALL CITIES||ALL CITIES||30 KG||5 KG||40 KG||5 KG|